The third Viennese badge also depicts a detail of the Prater. This is the souvenir badge of the 1917 War Exhibition, which features the Ferris wheel (Riesenrad) of the Prater Amusement Park encircling the badge and the entrance pavilion of the exhibition in the middle. From the Ferris wheel, it is worth noting that it is also one of the oldest of its kind in the world. It was built in 1897 to mark the 50th anniversary of the reign of The Emperor, Franz Joseph. It is 65 meters high and has a diameter of 61 meters.
The entrance building of the War Exhibitions, which can be seen in the middle of the badge, was built for the 1916 exhibition. Details of his future fate could not be found.